CULGI provides advanced chemical software tools and scientific consultancy to world leading companies from diverse industries such as chemicals, electronics, petroleum, personal care and pharmaceuticals. Culgi's general purpose multi-scale modeling and thermodynamics platform helps in finding rapid and validated solutions to challenging industrial problems, providing new insights and accelerating product design.
Since 1994 CrystalMaker Software have been designing award winning innovative software for research & teaching in chemistry, solid-state physics, materials science, mineralogy and crystallography. Their software can be used to:
- Build, display & manipulate all kinds of crystal and molecular structures.
- Design new materials and relax their structures.
- Animate structural behaviour; generate video for teaching or presentations.
- 3D Print models; create rotatable 3D models for iPhone, iPad.
- Simulate diffraction properties for powders and single crystals.